My coworker is having a problem editing source members. He has a good connection to the IBMi and can view source and list the source members, but when he tries to pull up a member for edit he gets the following message.

RSEF1002
Operation failed. File system input or output error
Message reported from file system. Profile token or identity token is not valid.

If he logs in with another profile it works fine, just not with his own profile.

He is on a MAC (Big Sur). He tried the resolution on IBM for that error (clearing the cache), He created a new workspace. He even installed RDi in a Windows VM from scratch and still got the error. So it appears to be something with his profile on the development IBMi (He has no problem on other partitions). We can’t figure out what is wrong with his profile on dev that would be causing it.

Does anyone have other suggestions on what to do to fix this?

Matt Hopkins
Systems Architect
PDP Group, Inc./The Amynta Group
10909 McCormick Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Office: 410.584.0330
Cell: 410.258.8845
Matt.Hopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Matt.Hopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mwhopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[signature_1184998431][signature_1969834967]