The port for PUB400 is 2222.

Fred Mitchell

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 05 March 2021 00:33
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i' <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] VS Code for RPG

Thank you for this. I love step by step instructions so I don't have to read a bunch of stuff and miss things.

I have installed all of the below.

I have two questions that you might be able to answer.

1) When I click to connect to an IBM I, the window that opens has two fields labeled Host or IP Address. Is the second field a port number (looks like the default is 22)?

2) I successfully connected to a machine but I was unsuccessful connecting to PUB400.COM. Is it possible to connect to PUB400.COM with this?