From: Justin Taylor <jtaylor.0ab@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wdsc <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] New RDi user license
Date: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 1:27 PM

I don't understand your answer, so I assume my question was unclear.
 Let
me try again.

We have an existing JAR file containing the user licenses we already
owned.  We purchased one additional user license, and I downloaded a new
JAR license file from Passport Advantage.  Does the new JAR file contain
all the licenses we own, or only the new one we just purchased?

Thanks

date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 22:22:19 +0000

    ?

[1][1]https://www.linkedin.com/in/edmundreinhardt/  [2][2]http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub ;
> [3][3]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS ;
>
>    ?
>    ?
>    ?

Passport
>      Advantage. Will that include our previous licenses? ?Can I
replace our
>      old
>      JAR file, or do a need to keep the new and old JAR files
separate?

>      TIA
>      --
>      Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
>      at [5][5]https://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l? ;.
>
>      Help support midrange.com by shopping at amazon.com with our
> affiliate
>      link: [6][6]https://amazon.midrange.com? ;
>      ?
>
>    ?
>
> References
>
>    Visible links
>    1. [7]https://www.linkedin.com/in/edmundreinhardt/ ;
>    2. [8]http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub ;
>    3. [9]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS ;
>    5. [11]https://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l ;
>    6. [12]https://amazon.midrange.com/ ;
>

> ------------------------------
>
> message: 3
> date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:12:11 -0700
> from: x y <xy6581@xxxxxxxxx>
> subject: [WDSCI-L] RDi download URL
>
> Greetings all--I'm wasting a day reinstalling Windows after my
recovery
> thumb drive failed.  Sigh.
>
> What's the current URL for recovering my licensed RDi?  I've found two
> files for V9.6 with the same name but different sizes (~3 GB, ~3.3 GB)
as
> trial editions.
>
> Thanks!
>

> ------------------------------
>
> message: 4
> date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:20:36 -0500
> from: "Mike Hockings" <hockings@xxxxxxxxxx>
> subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi download URL
>

> There is only one installer that is common for the trial and entitled
> sites.
>
> To get your license go to where you have entitlement and download the
> Activation Kit under Software Downloads.  It can be either :
>
> IBM Passport Advantage :
> [13]https://www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage/pao_customer.html
>
> ~ or ~
>
> IBM Entitled Systems Support :
> [14]https://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/ess/ProtectedServlet.wss
>
> Mike
>
> Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
> DevOps for Enterprise
> IBM Developer for z Systems and Power Systems Software Technical
Support

at [22]https://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l ;.

link: [23]https://amazon.midrange.com ;