OK - these are not "editors".

The Halcyon plug in ("Code for IBM i") provides connection services and the ability to do the equivalent of WRKMBRPDM for source files and WRKLNK for the IFS.

That plug-in states in its instructions "Install IBMi Languages <https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=barrettotte.ibmi-languages> first!" - IBM i languages is a different plugin for colorization etc. of RPG and CL in the editor.

Niels' plugin provides similar capability to the combination of the other two in a single plug-in but I think can only edit and compile from the IFS.

So you should probably uninstall Niels' plugin and add the IBM i Languages since it is a pre-req for Code for IBM i.

OK?

Jon Paris