Mike,

Thanks for clearing the cobwebs out of my brain. We had discussed this in a previous ticket and I forgot.

It appears to be a problem with the latest version of IM (which is 1.9.4 I think). Once I uninstalled everything and deleted all the remnants I did a fresh install using the user install application (userinst) from the 9.6 install image (InstallerImage_macosx_cocoa_x86_64). This installs IM 1.8.7. RDi was installed at 9.6.0.9.

iSphere installed just fine from Marketplace after that.

Matt Hopkins
Systems Architect
PDP Group, Inc./The Amynta Group