I don't think this is a trivial change (not that it's not a good idea).
It's not the code that will be the problem, it's how to coordinate things
when working offline, or with projects. Anything that slows opening a
member is unlikely to be popular.

One problem I have noticed, but can't remember dealing with it since
upgrading to 9.6.0.9, was opening a member, making a change, saving it back
to the source file, compiling successfully, closing the member, exiting
RDi, and then finding the member was still locked by QRWTSRVR when I tried
to access the member with SEU (don't hate me).

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:31 AM Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>