Hi Mike

Is it a feasible idea to have an option to check last changed dates before when we try to save? Or just do it?

If the source has been saved in SEU, for example, RDI can get the lock. I assume it could check that date when it goes after the lock. RFE time? is there one already for this?

I have had something else - connection drops and I try to save, then I get the message the source is locked, and if i say to end the job, i still get a couple popups that i think are extra. Like saying again the source can't be saved. I've not reported this, and now that I basically don't lose any connections - 25 for the keepalive has worked great! - I don't get the message about locking now.

Regards

Vern