To Steve again - it seems the 120-second idle timeout is to keep the VPN connections going, the TCPKEEPALV on the i would be __inside__ the tunnel - does that sound right?

Anyway, we've set that TCP attribute to 25 minutes, we'll see if that's good enough - it might be, I was just in an hour-long meeting and came back to RDi, connections were still active, no error when I did an iSphere search after opening up RSE.

But we shall see - will be watching this the next day or so.

Vern