From: Ken Killian [mailto:kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 11:23 AM
To: Therrien, Paul <ptherrien@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Library list on IBM i connection not reflected in RSE

Paul,

Darn! I wonder if you have an errors in the error log. We seems to be talking about the same thing. Which is good!

But, just wonder if you could get a moment to restart RDI, and try it again. Then refresh to see if the library-list works. That has been working for me since back on the old WDSC days. But, restarting RDI might clear out possible errors. Probably worth a try. On my laptop it take under 30-seconds to restart.

Here is a screen shot of how I set up my connection to my development box. Hope it might be helpful. And I see those libraries added in my "command log", aka the joblog view.

https://imgur.com/a/HIFBXkD

-Ken Killian-

PS. You could open your error-log view, and see if you see anything abnormal. I am not expert at reading that.