RDi Version: 9.6.0.9 20201112_1147

My 'Library List' Object Filter list does not reflect the Subsystem libraries defined on the connection.

In my connection to the IBM I I have specified 4 libraries to add in the subsystem tab.
When I connect and log in my command log in RDI shows:

ADDLIBLE THERRPLIB *LAST
Library THERRPLIB added to library list.
Cause . . . . . : If the ADDLIBLE command was used, THERRPLIB was added to the user library list. If the CHGSYSLIBL command was used, THERRPLIB was added to the system portion of the library list.
ADDLIBLE DMDTAPRD *LAST
Library DMDTAPRD added to library list.
Cause . . . . . : If the ADDLIBLE command was used, DMDTAPRD was added to the user library list. If the CHGSYSLIBL command was used, DMDTAPRD was added to the system portion of the library list.
ADDLIBLE DMPGMPRD *LAST
Library DMPGMPRD added to library list.
Cause . . . . . : If the ADDLIBLE command was used, DMPGMPRD was added to the user library list. If the CHGSYSLIBL command was used, DMPGMPRD was added to the system portion of the library list.
ADDLIBLE DMSRCPRD *LAST
Library DMSRCPRD added to library list.
Cause . . . . . : If the ADDLIBLE command was used, DMSRCPRD was added to the user library list. If the CHGSYSLIBL command was used, DMSRCPRD was added to the system portion of the library list.

So it appears that the libraries have been added.

But when I expand the 'Library list' object filter in RSE, these libraries are not there.
(And incidentally, my compiles fail and my source code copy book references fail for lack of libraries)
Am I forgetting something?

Paul