From: "Edmund Reinhardt" <edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] Is RDi 9.5, RDP 8.0 or even WDSCi 7.0
still in use?
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 12:52 PM

   But here are very simple instructions that will work and don't
require
   downloading and extracting those huge zip files, and even
instructions on
   using those as well.
   [1][5]https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/1115889

Edmund Reinhardt
905-413-3125

IBM Canada Ltd                                  Rational Developer for i
 Access Client Solutions
                                                Architect
[2][6]https://www.linkedin.com/in/edmundreinhardt/  [3][7]http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub  [4][8]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS ;