From: "Edmund Reinhardt" <edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.8 Code Coverage Does not
work...
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2020 4:10 PM

   Did you check to see if he has update production files turned on.
   I have been burned by that.

Edmund Reinhardt
905-413-3125

IBM Canada Ltd                                  Rational Developer for i
 Access Client Solutions
                                                Architect
[1][5]https://www.linkedin.com/in/edmundreinhardt/  [2][6]http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub  [3][7]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS ;