Hi Peter

Hope you get the license soon!

I don't think we can copy anything off the tab.

But I got curious - there's a command line in RDi, and you can get lots of information there. One of the commands is "query", and I found lots of things you can ask for.

To get to that command line, either press F9 or click inside it.

Put a question mark there and press enter to get help text.

So I looked in the help and saw that you can say this -

     query name

The result is the full path of the local copy of the source. Far TMI!

But I looked a little more in the help, and another option is this

     query sourcename

That was pretty cool! I got this -

     sourcename 10.23.50.14:DP2TEST/QRPGLESRC(ECLINT)

I right-clicked on that (IP address, library, file, and member) and got a context-sensitive option to Copy - that's how I got THIS one.

This is WAY too cool, man!

Cheers
Vern