From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 8:54 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Error installing DBeaver

It is a vastly improved tool Edmund but still a bit clumsy compared with
tools like DBeaver.

For example - every time I run an SQL script it pops another window for the
results. But, at least on the Mac version, there is no "Window" menu select
item - so if I move off to another app - or even just look at the results -
it can be a royal pain to get back to them. Imagine if RDi worked that way
rather than contained within a single workbench and you'll see what I mean.

On Apr 24, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Edmund Reinhardt