David,

I'm using a modified/customized RSE perspective. I also get a local system
view (running Windows 10 Pro).

(For a little background, I haven't done much anything in scripting for a
few years. Back when I did, I used Eclipse Colorer. With the Eclipse Colorer
being deprecated, I thought I would just use the built-in Bash Editor.)

If you do Open File..., does it let you open a script in the Bash Editor?

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way international
(419) 753-1222
www.TheWay.org

date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 10:52:11 -0600
from: David Gibbs via WDSCI-L <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Editing bash scripts