Hi Steve,

I voted for the RFE.

Thomas.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2020 13:20
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Cc: Steve Ferrell
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] RSE library list problem

Hi Don,

We also have several environments. Some of our developers use multiple connections, but most use a command to set Library Lists. It's possible that your menu system uses a command/program to set the library list. You should be able to use those same commands in RDi.

Here's a link to an RFE that will allow users to create/maintain/and use Library List objects within RDi. Our next release will have a Library List View, and plan in the future to allow users to maintain lists and use them. Please vote on this RFE so we know how important this enhancement is to the community.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=139638

Thanks for helping make RDi better!

Steve Ferrell
w. www.helpsystems.com