Is the php showing any signs that there are errors (i.e. the rd bars on the RHS of the edit window? Most of the outline view issues I have encountered have been due to this.

Another possibility lurking at the back of my mind relates to file associations. In some cases the editor remembers an association for a file. For instance (I think this is the scenario) if I had a file with a txt extension and renamed it to php it would not switch to using php syntax coloration, outline view etc. I think the way to check it is to right click on the source and see which editor it picks as the default from the list. IN my car one was selecting th text editor and the other the php editor.

I'm assuming in all this that you have loaded PDT into RDi.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com