No one would easily have a clue about the keyboard alternative, seems to me.

Regards
Vern

On 4/4/2019 6:25 AM, Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L wrote:
Hi Craig,

The toggle browse/edit mode was introduced in RDi version 9.6.0.2.

You can use Ctrl-Shift-G while in a member, instead of needing to use your mouse.

Steve Ferrell

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Craig Richards
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:34 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Toggle Browse/Edit Mode

Hi all,

At the bottom of RDi on the status bar there is a rectange you can click that toggles between "Replace" and "Insert" - it acts like pressing the INSERT key.

To the left of that is a box which for me is either blank or shows "Browse"
Blank means I'm in Edit Mode, "Browse" means I'm in Browse Mode and double clicking that box toggles between the two modes.

This apparently doesn't work for any of my colleagues.

I'm not sure but I don't think:
- I've ever configured this on.
- It's an iSphere thing ( my colleagues aren't using iSphere )

I'm getting them to check there RDi version but anyone else know why this might or not be enabled?

thanks,
Craig
--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,