From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jason Olson
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 1:59 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debug does not end program using Terminate.

I don't get those two pop ups because I already have an interactive session associated. I keep one session for RDi open and have a command called RDi that will associated the session with RDi. If I forget to start that then yes I will get those two pop ups. I am NOT going to go out there each time I want to end a debug session by having to end the job. Now that IS A PAIN!
I'll just go back to STRDBG since it actually works.

Thanks,

Jason E. Olson