From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:17 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ferrell <Steve.Ferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Highlighting occurrences of an entity

Hi John,

The export and import are under the menu systems File > Export > then select Rational Developer for I > Configuration files.

Then save them. Now you can import them on a new Workspace using File > import >

Ken, I'd still like to know the 10% we are missing. (I know about the debug one about "update production files"!)

Steve Ferrell