I tried 25 in RDi, just for grins. OMG I can't believe how much slower it is than CTRL-H. I can't say how well it works. I guess I've got about 20 minutes or so left on the search.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2019 1:38 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ferrell <Steve.Ferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Save AS with RDi - local only?

Hi Doug,

Today, select all, and use the Shift-10 to popup the menu or right click, select PDM Options - option 25.

The repeat option nearly made it in 9.6.0.5. We pulled it since some of the actions created a mess of popups and didn't let you cancel nicely. You can get into the same mess today by selecting all rows and taking an option. Caveat Emptor, some of those actions will bring a dialog up for each (3 - Copy member). We just felt F13 made it way to easy to get into trouble until we group actions with new panels.

The option 25 behaves nicely.

Watch for it in a future release in the release notes. Shift F1 is mapped to help, so we'll be using Alt-F1. But it will work just like PDM when we do ship it.

Great question!

Steve Ferrell