From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Robert Rogerson
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:26 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Wrong statement number in iSphere Source File Search...

Hi all,

First off, RDi 9.6.0.5 and iSphere 3.5.1.b001

I created a search for a variable name and multiple programs were returned in the iSphere Source File Search Tab.

When I click on the programs in the member column the statement and source text are displayed in the Statement column.  When I right click and browse the editor opens to the correct line (as far as the text
goes) but the line in the editor doesn't match the line which was in the Statement column of the iSphere Source File Search
Tab.(https://imgur.com/a/ytJZvs6)

I've confirmed (as far as I can see) that the member that is opened is the member in the Member column of the iSphere Source File Search Tab. The line numbers do match for some programs in the tab but not for others.

Has anyone else seen this happen?  Does anyone know what my problem may be?

Thanks,

Rob