Thanks Steve,

The system value QINACTITV is set to *NONE, and QINACTMSGQ is set to
*JOBEND.

Does anyone have any suggestions for diagnosis tools so that I can find out
if the timeout is part of the IBM i, or part of RDI (or something between
the two, such as a network switch, etc.) I've tried to increase the logging
for the jobs named QB5PHSRV which are usually created when a new SEP is
created, but the logging just says the job ended normally 15 minutes after
it started. Is there another job I should look for that might have more
information in the joblog?

-Paul.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 12:42, Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L <