There is an ENDDBGSVR job scheduled to run at 8:30pm every night, but that
runs at 8:30pm every night and not before or after. I've checked and this
job only ran once yesterday, and not so far today (as expected).

When you say "robot" do you mean the specific robot tool that can be
purchased, or generic scheduled jobs/processes? We do not have the robot
tool, nor any similar external applications in use on our IBM i.

I've done a few tests this morning, and it is exactly 15 minutes between
setting up the SEP and when the popup message comes up telling me the
connection has dropped. This doesn't sound like a scheduled process, but a
keepalive/timeout issue. I haven't been able to reproduce a debug session
also timing out, but that could be because I didn't give it enough time
between keypresses (I have a job to do, too :) ).

-Paul.