From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Hockings
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 9:01 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.5 Disable break-points not showing as "Grey-Out" when status is *DISABLED*

Hi Ken,
So what you are really looking for is the debugger's setting to skip breakpoints to be reflected in the editor?

I don't believe that disabled == skip so I would not expect the breakpoints to be gray when you have skip enabled but it looks like Steve is investigating how to propagate the slash modifier at least into the LPEX view..

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
DevOps for Enterprise
IBM Developer for z Systems and Power Systems Software Technical Support IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory hockings@xxxxxxxxxx voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199