From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2019/01/11 09:32
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.5 Disable break-points not showing as
"Grey-Out" when status is *DISABLED*
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mike,

I appreciate your comment.

I only meant to mention that VS Studio show different colors. But, the
User-Interface ALWAYS shows the breakpoint disenable. Whether you disable a
single or all breakpoints.

I believe that RDI User-Interface should show if the breakpoints are
disabled. Whether we disable a single break point or all of them.

Sorry for the unintended implication of IBM VS Microsoft IDE Wars.

I really love RDI, just needs a few tweaks and break-fixes here and there
to make it even BETTER!

Thanks.

-Ken Killian-