Hi Doug,

I see similar behavior.

I used to get constant disconnects from RDi until I changed the tcp
keepalive setting.
Now I just about never have a problem.

I used to assume that losing the SEP was something to do with the lost
connection but my experience has been that I don't get RDi disconnects
anymore but I do find that my SEPs will suddenly stop working.

Similar to you - I'll be debugging a program for an hour or maybe less, it
will be working fine. I'll recompile the code and refresh the SEP and it
will continue to work fine.
Then for reason's I've never figured out it will stop breaking in.
Refreshing doesn't help at this point, I have to completely close down RDi.
I think I also tend to end the debug server and restart it.

I've never really figured out the pattern to it so have not posted about it.
But my experience has been similar to your description.

regards,
Craig