Hi Craig,

You can safely ignore this message. I just noticed, that my yesterday
posting made it to the list.

Regards,

Thomas.

Am 20.06.2018 um 20:17 schrieb Tools/400:
Hi Craig,

Sorry for the late reply. I do not know why the posting I sent yesterday
did not make it to the list.

iSphere does not reference any dependency starting with ID
"com.ibm.debug.*". Therefore I do not believe, that iSphere is
responsible for the update problems. I assume that iSphere is affected
by the problem rather than causing it.

What happens when you try to update your RDi with the IBM Installation
Manager? Does it find any updates for RDi? Does it show any errors?

By the way, the most reliable way to update iSphere is starting RDi with
Administrator privileges and using a local update site. You can download
the update site as a zip file from SourceForge. You do not need to unzip
the file. Just add it as an archived update site to the list of
available update sites.

I still consider setting up my own update server but did not yet made a
final decision. Obviously using SourceForge as an update site is no fun.

Regards,

Thomas.