From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] "Run RPG Unit Test" prompt?
Date: Mon, May 14, 2018 10:00 AM

Edmund/Thomas,

I was trying to get a new IBM i Developer to get RPG-UNIT installed this
morning, and the web-site seems to be *STILL* down...
<frown>

Before the web-site went down, I was able to get it installed for
another IBM i Developer. I had a heck of time get RPG-UNIT to work on
their new RDI install...

Once again a library-list issue. Since RPG-UNIT seems to create a new
instance when it runs the RPG-Unit.

My profile has the library "RPGUNIT" on my library list, so no problem
for me.

A quick work around to fix the library-list issue in RDI/RPG-UNIT it
this:
1.) In Remote system, right click your connection and select properties
2.) Select "Subsystem"
3.) Add library "RPGUNIT", Library Position: *LAST
5.) Disconnect and reconnect. Problem Solved!

After doing that on the new Developer's RDI/RPGUNIT worked flawless.
Just a good tip to share...

-Ken Killian-