Hi Edmund,

Thank you for your kind words about RPGUnit. I really think that it is
worth a try. Thank you for promoting it.

I wished I could debug the problem Justin has. I have no idea what the
problem could be, because the plug-in uses the same RPG code as
RUCALLTST on a 5250 command line. Really annoying.

By the way the plug-in has been moved to SourceForge at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/irpgunit/

Last but not least Mihael Schmidt and I joined out unit test utilities
because both utilities came from the same basis.

Thomas.