On 3/16/2018 11:59 AM, Brian Johnson wrote:
What is the Commands Explorer view?

IBM Rational Developer for i Version: 9.6.0.1.

I see it in the open view dialog in the "command line interface" section.

I don't have an 'open view dialog' in my copy of 9.6.0.1. Is this
intended to be Window > Show View? If so, I don't have a 'command line
interface' section when I try to show a different view, and I tried
filtering, looking under Other, and opening each and every Perspective
listed and using my Mark I eyeball to see if I had anything even
remotely like that.

Perhaps this view is delivered with a non-IBM plug-in? One can see the
installed plug-ins by way of Help > About IBM Rational Developer for i >
Installation details > Plug-ins Although the Installed software tab is
a smaller list and may be just as useful.