(Just keep telling yourself it's The IBM Way - it'll keep your blood pressure under control.)

Hope this helps.

Brian.

On 21/02/2018 14:51, Greg Wilburn wrote:
How in the world do I get my freekin' license key???

Passport "Advantage" my eye.... what PITA.

Is it somewhere in IBM's mission statement to make things as difficult as possible for their customers?

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maha Masri
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:05 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] 9.6 install

The information that you need is in this Technote:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21667734

Thanks,

Maha Masri
Rational Developer for i

From: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/20/2018 01:53 PM
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is the web install you're referring to what Ken posted earlier?

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 1:02 PM, Edmund Reinhardt <