But when I copy a connection I get NO filters at all. I only use OBJECT
filters. Well back to work.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 8:15 AM, Stuart Rowe <rowestu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weird. I just was messing with a connection that DID NOT lose all filters
when I changed the address (shrugs shoulders). I find no pattern yet.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 7:38 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>