From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
Hockings
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:27 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Instructions needed for updating Information
Manager from 1.7.3 to 1.8.7

If your IM is 1.7 then it won't be able to connect to the repository

The URL looks correct, not that there is no default file that a browser
would pick up in a repository so try adding /repository.config or
something like that...

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
DevOps for Enterprise
IBM Developer for z Systems and Power Systems Software Technical
Support IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory hockings@xxxxxxxxxx