From: Ken Killian
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 2:31 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5.1.2 is Crap, restarted several times and also rebooted Computer. Start with "-clean" option EVERY TIME!!!

Buck,

Thanks, I did clear the cache after the last time, before restarting RDI....

My program did compile, but no error listing. It show an empty Error listing, even though I have selected to show every stinking error!

Now doing the famous Create a new workspace, and trying to reset all my preferences..

The export/import preference seems to work good for about 90%, but it is NOT 100%

Oh well, I hope to GOD that a new workspace will fix this!!!

Company antivirus, Norton. So far, my problem has only been the virus called "RDI"... <frown>

Company run antivirus on our laptops whenever they like, and normally do it every 24-hours. Usually at 12:00 Noon...

-Ken Killian-