Usually isn't worth trying to track it down, create a new workspace and
continue on... <smile>
I know, delete all of your work and start over.

Thankfully, the import/export function works GREAT! Still missing a few
settings but gets about 95% of them.
I usually don't even bother, it makes more of a mess than just starting all
over again.

BUT

I'll try it anyway. Right now I'm dead in the water -- the dreaded
verifier loops forever and locks up the machine, I have to use task manager
to kill the java machine.

Stu

p.s. I tried to find a way to rollback to a prior version, or to undo the
update to 9.5.1.2 -- but that doesn't work either.