From RDi Window > Preferences > iSphere > Updates:Search for updates is checked. I replace the default URL for updates with http://isphere.sourceforge.net/eclipse/rdi8.0/ and click Search for updates. This immediately produces "There is no new version available."
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 2:12 AM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] iSphere 3.0.0.r released
It is time to update your iSphere plug-in to version 3.0.0.r.
* Added new feature "iSphere Job Log Explorer".
* Added "iSphere Add-Remove Comments" feature mainly intended to be used
with WDSCi 7.0.
* Added option "Match message ID" to the iSphere Message File Search.
* Added option "Send message" to the iSphere Data Queue Monitor.
* Added menu option "Send Message" to the context menu of the "iSphere
* Added option to the global "iSphere Source File Search" dialog to select
a RSE filter that is used to specify the items that are used for the
* Added option to the global "iSphere Message File Search" dialog to
select a RSE filter that is used to specify the items that are used for
* Added option to use a SSL connection for the 5250 emulator.
Updating to iSphere 3.0.0 requires updating your iSphere library.
The update sites are available at:
Notice: Starting with 2.9, iSphere requires i5/OS V6R1, because we cannot
save the iSphere library for V5R4 any longer. But you can however compile
the library from an i Project by hand. The process of compiling iSphere is
described on the iSphere help page at:
Follow "Contribution" and "Building iSphere" to load the help page. Then
scroll down to "Library build" to learn how to compile iSphere.
A lot of the new features have been realized because of your feedback.
Feedback is important for us. If you think something is bad, please let us
know about it. If you think something is good, we love to hear that, too.
If you have any ideas for new features, please don`t hesitate to send us a
Here are the links to iSphere on the Internet:
Hope you like it.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.