It is time to update your iSphere plug-in to version 3.0.0.r.
* Added new feature "iSphere Job Log Explorer".
* Added "iSphere Add-Remove Comments" feature mainly intended to be
used with WDSCi 7.0.
* Added option "Match message ID" to the iSphere Message File Search.
* Added option "Send message" to the iSphere Data Queue Monitor.
* Added menu option "Send Message" to the context menu of the "iSphere
* Added option to the global "iSphere Source File Search" dialog to
select a RSE filter that is used to specify the items that are used for the search.
* Added option to the global "iSphere Message File Search" dialog to
select a RSE filter that is used to specify the items that are used
for the search.
* Added option to use a SSL connection for the 5250 emulator.
Updating to iSphere 3.0.0 requires updating your iSphere library.
The update sites are available at:
Notice: Starting with 2.9, iSphere requires i5/OS V6R1, because we
cannot save the iSphere library for V5R4 any longer. But you can
however compile the library from an i Project by hand. The process of
compiling iSphere is described on the iSphere help page at:
Follow "Contribution" and "Building iSphere" to load the help page.
Then scroll down to "Library build" to learn how to compile iSphere.
A lot of the new features have been realized because of your feedback.
Feedback is important for us. If you think something is bad, please
let us know about it. If you think something is good, we love to hear that, too.
If you have any ideas for new features, please don`t hesitate to send
us a feature request.
Here are the links to iSphere on the Internet:
Hope you like it.
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email
confirmation to the sender.
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development
Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a
message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
change list options,
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a
moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.