It is time to update your iSphere plug-in to version 3.0.0.r.
* Added new feature "iSphere Job Log Explorer".
* Added "iSphere Add-Remove Comments" feature mainly intended to be used with WDSCi 7.0.
* Added option "Match message ID" to the iSphere Message File Search.
* Added option "Send message" to the iSphere Data Queue Monitor.
* Added menu option "Send Message" to the context menu of the "iSphere Message Subsystem".
* Added option to the global "iSphere Source File Search" dialog to select a RSE filter that is used to specify the items that are used for the search.
* Added option to the global "iSphere Message File Search" dialog to select a RSE filter that is used to specify the items that are used for the search.
* Added option to use a SSL connection for the 5250 emulator.
Updating to iSphere 3.0.0 requires updating your iSphere library.
The update sites are available at:
Notice: Starting with 2.9, iSphere requires i5/OS V6R1, because we cannot save the iSphere library for V5R4 any longer. But you can however compile the library from an i Project by hand. The process of compiling iSphere is described on the iSphere help page at:
Follow "Contribution" and "Building iSphere" to load the help page. Then scroll down to "Library build" to learn how to compile iSphere.
A lot of the new features have been realized because of your feedback.
Feedback is important for us. If you think something is bad, please let us know about it. If you think something is good, we love to hear that, too. If you have any ideas for new features, please don`t hesitate to send us a feature request.
Here are the links to iSphere on the Internet:
Hope you like it.
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.