From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Parkins
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 5:17 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Clientfor System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Recompile a list of members

-----Original Message-----
In PDM if I wanted to recompile a list of members I could do the following;

WRKMBRPDM with the required source file
F17 and specify the required member subset - for example Member type *RP*
F18 and specify the object library
14 and F13 to repeat the option for all members Press Enter and every member selected would be recompiled

How would I do the same thing in Rdi ?

Have you tried using the Object Table View? From the drop-down menu select WORK WITH > MEMBERS Filter the list of members, (as above).
CTL + A to select the entire list, then CTL + SHIFT + C to compile all selected.
If you wish to change the compile options, set up a User Action for the appropriate CRTxxxxx command.

Does this work for you?
Brian.