From: Don Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 7:58 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Shortcut keys not working as expected - example Ctrl+Dduplicates the line but I want it to delete the line

Hello,

I am using Rdi Version: 9.5.1.1

If I press Ctrl + Shift + L - the preference page opens.

If I am in a RPGLE member and I press Ctrl+D the line I am on is
duplicated but he shortcuts on the preference page suggests this should
delete the line.

It appears the majority of shortcut keys do something different to what is
in the preference page.

I have tried setting the Lpex editor shortcut keys back to defaults but no
difference.

Any suggestion appreciated.

Thanks