"WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 03/27/2017 06:55:58 PM:
----- Message from Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on Mon, 27
Mar 2017 17:17:39 +0000 -----

"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.5.1.1 Delete key LOCKING up AGAIN... Only does
not work in RDI 9.5.1.1

Jim,

Thanks! Good suggestion!

I must admit I had some darn flaky problem with keyboard mapping,
and it was due to my "soft-Phone" that runs on my laptop using the
same keyboard-shortcuts as RDI! Ouch! Many years ago...

I was so thankful that issue was resolved! Sadly, I cannot remember
Exactly what it was. Since I just removed the keyboard mapping from
my "soft-phone" problem RESOLVED...

That is the problem with windows, so many different thinks to track
down!

PS. I will run Anti-virus scan on my company issued laptop tonight.

-Ken Killian-