RDi 9.5.0.3

Running as Administrator

Last week, I attempted to install iSphere directly from the same URL as
Mark (Install New Software) and got exactly the same spurious CertPath
error.

Next, I downloaded the zip file from Sourceforge and again tried to install
via "Install New Software" but this time using Local Directory.

However, this time I had a CheckTrust Phase error on opening the zip file.
As a workaround I renamed the artifacts.xml in the App root directory,
tried again and installed successfully.

Keith