From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George Smith
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:18 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] H Control Specifications Shows Error

Ken--

Well, no we just installed a new Power814 but we couldn't make the jump to light speed because of vendor software. We did get our v7r1 box up on some PTFs but did not consider the TR updates. Not exactly sure what the vendor requires to remain compatible with their software. The upgrade of their software is planned in the next year.

But with solid state drives we can IPL in about 20 minutes and SQL statements will run almost before you finish typing them in, J/K.

George Smith