Y'all

I did try setting default.print.font -

set default.print.font "Lucida Sans Typewriter-Bold-11"

- and that seems to work - I'd set it to some Courier bold italic at 12 pt, and that persisted between starts.

When my default.print.font was the Courier one, I tried this print command -

print block leftMargin 100 rightMargin 100 font "Lucida Sans Typewriter-11"

- and that did NOT work, as I've reported here.

So as far as I'm concerned, that is a bug.

Thanks to all who responded to this conversation!

Vern