I have just this morning turned on active outline as recommended by Edmund, and
see that the program indicators are included in the 'indicators' section and
also the 'fields' section of the outline, while my boolean variables are only
listed in the 'indicators' section. ... a bit surprising.

Anyway, RDI is a great tool and I can work with however we group the variables.
I appreciate all of the enhancements that have come along and are still coming
along.

Paul