Michael,

I was using 10=Step-Over and F11=Step-Into and they did not work. I also tried a user-actions key: Alt+f2. It also failed!

A different time, my Delete key stopped working! I guess RDI likes to "TEST-ME"...

I had just started debug, tried to step over, and it work not work with F10. Only the menu would work! What junk! Why would a function key NOT work? Function keys work perfectly find in Access Client Solutions. It is NOT the fault of Windows or my keyboard!

Ever since windows 2000, I rarely, if ever have problems with windows. IBM OS/2 Warp was FAILURE! It was JUNKED! It LOST in the Market Place, just like "Beta-Max". <LOL>
Of course now we have netflixs & DVD. <Evil Smirk>

Now, RDI is a completely different story...

F10 works on Green-Screen Debug, and has NEVER NOT worked! I wish I could say the same for RDI. I could do the step-over from the menu, and see the shortcut key in the menu...

Cannot blame the keyboard, A BRAND NEW Windows 10 computer with i7 Intel! Brand New FORMAT! Someone, suggest that I reload "Windows". Why? It makes NO sense to me, WINDOWS is working GREAT!!!! Only RDI ever gives me issues!

Oh well, this "Restart Crapware RDI" magically works after a "RESTART" of RDI. Which tell me there is a BUG and/or memory leak in the software. What else would Cause that? When other applications do not fail??

Just mere minutes of go... My RDI did another strange thing... I could NOT CLICK on ANY VIEW! Would NOT WORK PERIOD!!! I could switch perspectives, but not activate ANY VIEW AT ALL!!!!
Now, I did not get the milky white screen of death, but I couldn't do ANYTHING!

Yup, I created ANOTHER DUMP and sent it to IBM. I sent 4 dumps just from TODAY!

The only common failure point is RDI! Everything else in Windows 10 works GREAT!

Mind you, I am using the "Test-Patch" just released TODAY. Maybe that is why they call it a "TEST-PATCH", and not the "FINAL-FIX"...
<Big Smirk>

-Ken-