From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Rogerson
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:32 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Next release - Paste Overlay

Greg,

If I understand your issue it is that you want to overlay the + dlm + on
each line.

Why not use block fill for this? Alt=r where you want the block to
start and Alt-r on the bottom right of the block and block fill with '+
dlm +'. This may not be exactly the way you want to do it but the
result is the same. I use this all the time. In fact I have a User Key
Action of Shft-Ctl-B to do my bloickFill.

Rob