Thanks, Sam

Yeah, the other post helped me get here. I'll be looking at this more, although for things like APIs, I still think it can often not be a fit.

Cheers
Vern

On 6/12/2015 3:14 PM, Sam_L wrote:
Vern,

A user space requires an "editor" to define the layout of the data in a user space. From the 2.6.0 help (http://isphere.sourceforge.net/help/):

"Data Space Editor Designer
The Data Space Editor Designer is used to create editors for your data areas and user spaces. The editors that you create here are used by the iSphere Data Area Monitor and iSphere User Space Monitor to produce a structured display of the data in the selected object. You could think of an editor as a maintenance program, a display file and a record layout for your data space."

Start the Designer to create an editor. (from the main menu: iSphere/Data Space Editor Designer).

Then associate the editor with a user space.

(This part of the help is under construction, so it is a bit skimpy...)

Sam