It makes a little sense... but I DID have a breakpoint setup in the second program.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:56 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debug Quirk

I think that the apparent result is, you can have only 1 SEP at a time.
The real thing happening is, you are calling STRSRVPGM - and THAT is the
thing that you can have only 1 of at a time.

So if you want the 2nd program to stop, you need a regular breakpoint in
it - of stop at its call in the first program, then run into the called
program.

Hope that makes a little sense!
Vern